HomeFront provides end-to-end service delivery, management and administration of professional indoor and outdoor residential services for veterans and their families.
- Veteran Owned and Operated
- All Household Services Covered
- Specialising in Domestic Cleaning, Mowing and Gardening, Window Cleaning, Gutter Cleaning, Pool Cleaning and Pool Maintenance
- Invoiced directly to DVA
- Easy Online Booking and Management
- Friendly, Vetted, Professional Providers
- Quality Assured
- Available Brisbane, Sydney, ACT, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast and Northern NSW
These services are for Department of Veterans’ Affairs clients (and Rehabilitation Coordinators acting on their behalf) who have been approved for compensation for Household Services under DRCA or MRCA (DVA Household Services).
Once approval has been received from DVA, simply fill in the booking form below with the details contained on your approval letter. HomeFront will then arrange and schedule the services based on your preferred delivery day and time. This form can also be used by Rehabilitation Coordinators seeking a quote on client services.
It has never been so easy to arrange the support you need, and HomeFront will cover the cost of the service and seek reimbursement of invoices directly from DVA (nothing out of your pocket). Our staff are trained to assist you through the process and can be contacted at any stage for support.
HomeFront is a veteran owned and operated business providing services for the Defence community, Defence Housing Australia, the Department of Veterans’ Affairs and our charitable partners Wounded Heroes Australia. It is the exacting standards expected of the Defence Force that are applied to our service delivery in the wider community.
- Run by veterans for veterans and their families
- Guaranteed to meet the standards expected by and entitled to our Defence Force Community
- End-to-end service delivery and management, empowering clients with complete online control over their service schedule and features, within the applicable DVA threshold
- Service Providers are properly trained, experienced, licensed and equipped Australians who deliver thousands of hours of services to our customers every month and complete all work within our contracted framework
- We handle administration, work with the Commonwealth Government framework for clients and rehabilitation coordinators and case managers, and are committed to ensuring quality and value are delivered with every service
Started by a group of former Australian Army officers, HomeFront brings a professional and technical framework to home services that keeps the best operators busy and our customers in happy homes. Headquartered in Milton, Brisbane in the shade of Suncorp Stadium, and now with offices in Kirrawee, Sydney, we underwrite local expertise with efficient and responsive management to create a more transparent and reliable system for everybody.
HomeFront began its life delivering quality, affordable home services to meet the high standards of Brisbane's Army and Air Force communities. It became quickly obvious that the industry was a chaotic frontier for both customers and service providers alike.
Unanswered calls, no-shows, transaction disputes, disreputable practices, under-insurance, delinquent payers, warranty disputes, fake reviews... the list goes on. Even the new tech platforms were just digitised yellow pages with customer reviews attached. No one was looking after anyone, with government regulation a lazy substitute for constructive, efficient management.
On return from their final overseas deployment, HomeFront's founders set to work on taming this last frontier of Australian home services, to provide a place for people to go who just want to get it done, and their days back. Applying network technology and a logistic framework to home services in ways that would make Jim's head spin, HomeFront is carving new ground as Australia's most exciting modern residential service provider.
Professional cleaners with the right equipment, training and experience will change the way you feel about your home
Efficient and effective cleaning not only makes your home a more enjoyable place to live, but a more hygienic place to live. Professional cleaners will do far more, in far less time, than you can do yourself, and your home will stay cleaner for longer. HomeFront cleaners do all the things you expect of professional cleaners – they do what they say they will do, when they say they will do it.
- Scheduled Cleaning (can be booked one off or set up on a regular schedule)
- Reset Cleaning (complete home reset, ideal once a year- spring clean.)
- Bond Cleaning (Includes Bond back guarantee)
- DHA Exit Clean
- Carpet Steam Cleaning
- External Window Cleaning
- Patio / Deck Cleaning
- Driveway / Pathway Cleaning
- Furniture Cleaning
- Stain Removal
- Oven Cleaning
- Fridge Cleaning
- BBQ Cleaning
Motivated gardening professionals with proper expertise and equipment make a big impact on your outdoor areas
Whether simply mowing and edging, weeding and feeding, or conducting a full lawn restoration and repair, HomeFront’s gardening professionals understand what customers need and know how to deliver it.
HomeFront offers a range of fixed price services available for direct online booking, including:
- General Yard Maintenance (Book a properly equipped gardening team for 2, 4 or 8 hours to work autonomously, or under your direction)
- Lawn Weed and Feed
- Lawn Top Dressing
- Lawn Turfing
- Garden Hedging
- Garden Pruning
- Garden Fertilisation
HomeFront also has some of Brisbane and Sydney's most professional and reliable landscapers, arborists and other licensed and insured project-scale businesses on our books who have rebuilt retaining walls, transformed common property gardens and walkways, and refit entire yards.
If you can't find what you're looking for in our direct booking services, or you've got complex needs, then complete our short booking enquiry and we'll sort it out from there.
HomeFront partners with QBCC licensed trades and other professional to bring you the specialist help you need on demand
HomeFront maintenance and trade Service Providers are strong family and community businesses who are proven performers. It doesn’t matter which decal they carry on their utes, it is all about the person – their expertise, equipment and attitude.
HomeFront customers are only ever served by vetted, qualified, honest and competent tradespeople, as HomeFront ceases working with providers who don’t live up to our standard.
Whatever you need, let us know in a booking enquiry and you'll be surprised how quickly and easily we can get it done for you.
Book and Manage
Under One Roof
Change your Provider or
Schedule at any time
for any reason