Terms and Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- All bookings using HomeHub or through the HomeFront site and subsequent confirmations form the basis of an agreement between us and you.
- We reserve the right to assign all service delivery to a registered and vetted partner business that delivers such services as a part of its usual remit.
- We will reasonably ensure that where a license or qualification is required to deliver a service, that the partnered business holds such a license or qualification.
- All bookings will be charged at the time of booking and funds held in escrow by us until completion of service delivery by an arranged sub-contractor. Upon satisfactory completion of the service, payment will be released to the sub-contractor.
- All services will be delivered more than 3 working days from the time of booking, unless arranged otherwise.
- Services may be cancelled by you no less than 24 hours prior to the booking time at no charge. Cancellation of services within 24 hours will incur a 50% charge to cover the cost of lost opportunity for that booking slot.
- Time based services are booked based on the understanding that the amount of time purchased is in labour hours. A labour hour being one hour of work performed by one worker. Where a time based service is delivered by a service provider team of two or more workers the actual time may be reduced equivalent to the number of labour hours.
- Effects based services are booked on the understanding that service completion is measured by quality delivery of the service and not based on the amount of time it takes to deliver the service.
- Where applicable some services have their own specific Terms of Service and are to be read in conjunction with these general Terms and Conditions.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any services, products or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the function, design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
Terms of Service
- Service Definition: This service is a cleaning service designed to be performed on any empty property generally at the end of a lease period where the service quality aims to meet a Property Manager’s (and/or Real Estate Agency) checklist/standard to support the return of the bond to a tenant in relation to the cleanliness of the property.
- Service Features / Inclusions: The specific inclusions are as per the information contained in the Build & Book platform at the time of booking, and generally constitute a minimum level of service. The inclusions are normally the Master Bedroom, Main Bathroom, Kitchen, Laundry and primary Living Areas (including Lounge Room, Dining Room, Entry Ways, Stairways and Hallways) regardless of the type or size of the property. The general features of the service normally include an industry standard bond clean performed by experienced professionals; a bond back guarantee in relation to the cleaning component of a Property Manager end of lease inspection; key pickup and return to the Real Estate Agency before and after the service; all floors, accessible surfaces, window panes and ledges, light fittings, ceiling fans, blinds, toilets, baths, showers, sinks, kitchen cabinet internals and all appliance externals cleaned; mopping, wiping, dusting, sweeping, disinfecting, deodorising and vacuuming of all accessible internal surfaces. Additional rooms and areas can be added onto the service and are covered under these terms. Additional services can be added to the booking to create a package and are performed in accordance with the applicable terms of service. Accurate self-assessment of the number or room and size of the property is essential to ensuring that the property can be properly cleaned with the appropriate amount of time sufficiently allocated.
- Exclusions: This service is designed to meet the requirements for the cleaning component of bond return and does not provide any guarantees over any other requirement outside of cleaning. The guarantee for cleaning is based on a normal bond return checklist and does not cover extreme conditions such as Biohazards, High Reach Areas (More than a 2 step ladder), Exterior Windows and Exterior Walls, Stains and Carpet Steam Cleaning. Some additional services can be added to the bond cleaning service and where those services are added, individual terms of service apply. One such add on is the deep pre-clean which will cover unusually soiled or neglected properties up to but not including Biohazards. A Biohazard is any condition present in the property that requires specialist chemicals, tools or equipment to treat including the use of protective equipment and could be such things as, but not limited to, blood, excrement, water ingress and mould.
- Specific Terms: To qualify for the HomeFront Bond Return guarantee, the entire property must be cleaned. Every Property Manager and Real Estate Agency is slightly different in their version of end of lease cleaning standards based on subjective inspections. HomeFront guarantees to meet any Property Manager’s end of lease standard or HomeFront (and/or nominee) will return to the property free of charge to rectify any issues. HomeFront (and/or nominee) will only return once and will only rectify the list of issues provided after the inspection and prior to returning to the property that it reasonably agrees with. Any items for rectification that do not fit within the initial booking scope, that are considered exclusions in accordance with these terms of service, or that are outside of the scope of the Property Manager / Real Estate Agency established end of lease standards checklist will not be rectified. Additionally any requirements that fall outside of the state legislation in relation to expected end of lease cleaning standards imposed on a tenant, will not be rectified.
- Service Definition: This service is a gardening service designed to be performed as a time based treatment based on the relative size of the block and the degree of complexity of gardening requirements.
- Service Features / Inclusions: The specific inclusions are as per the information contained in the Build & Book platform at the time of booking, and generally constitute a minimum level of service. The base service regardless of duration includes Mowing, Edging, Garden Pruning, Garden Bed Weeding, Hedge Trimming and Green Waste removal up to one standard 240L wheelie bin. The durations available are from a minimum of 2 hours through to a full day of 8+ hours broken into three starting packages of 2 hour, 4 hour and 8 hour durations with ability to add more time in 60 minutes increments to suit specific requirements. Beyond the base service inclusions, the time can be allocated at the customer’s discretion for mulching, weeding, planting, removing root balls or any other normal gardening activity. The Mini Reset (2 hours)is suitable for getting a medium sized yard under control or for getting the best out of a small courtyard lawn and garden. The Midi Reset (4 hours) is suitable for getting your medium to large yard under control, or getting the best out of a small to medium sized yard. The Maxi Reset (8 hours) is suitable for almost all sized lawns and gardens, this is the best package for professional gardeners to seriously reset your outdoor areas. Additional treatments can be added onto the service such as fertiliser, weed and pest spray applications as well as additional green waste removal and are covered under these terms. Additional services can be added to the booking to create a package and are performed in accordance with the applicable terms of service.
- Exclusions: This service is designed to restore a property’s garden back to a maintainable condition. The service standard is guaranteed for the duration that has been booked. Self-assessing accurately is essential to ensure that the service provider is able to accomplish the required job either in whole or part as specified by the customer. The service is suitable for all normal gardening requirements but does not cover extreme conditions such as biohazards, high reach areas (more than a 2 step ladder), specialist Arborist tree/branch removal, heavy tree/plant/rock or concrete removal, exterior windows, exterior walls, and driveway stains. A Biohazard is any condition present around the property that requires specialist chemicals, tools or equipment to treat including the use of protective equipment and could be such things as, but not limited to, blood, excrement, water ingress and mould.